torsdag 2 december 2010

ECCOMI

This is me. A girl with her heart a little bit everywhere. It is said that your home is where your heart belongs. But what if, your heart belongs to more then one place? I consider my self as a citizen of the world. I will explain it better in another post. I am born in Sweden. But the story does not end there. My mum is from Finland. Therefore, I part of me is finnish. I speak finnish and I have spent every summer in one of the most characteristic finnish landscape.. surrounded by lakes and forest! My dad, on the otherhand, is from Norway. He went to Sweden and fell in love with a beautiful finnish girl... and yes there we go! With my pretty accomplished Scandinavian background I have always longed for something else. The feeling of there has to be something else out there in the world has followed me my whole life and when I finally graduated in the spring 2009 I backed my bags and left for Italy. My stay, that first was supposed to be for two months suddenly, extended to nearly a year. Bella bella Italia.. quanto mi manca!! I will talk more about Italy as it is from the very first moment an huge part of me. Right now, I am back in a snowy Sweden. With a longing for the life out there.. more about that later on!

xx K

Inga kommentarer: