lördag 18 december 2010

Feeling good


I have this wonderful feeling.. how random and crazy life can be. How you can change your world and how easy it actually is, if you only make the effort. If I knew that before!! Crazy!! I told myself before moving back to Sweden that I could just not go back to live the way I did before. I wanted to continue to live my life like I was travelling. I did not want to lose my curiosity for life and new people!

And if I would have asked myself just a couple of month ago I would never have thought that I would spend this christmas surrounded by italians.. at MY place WITH my family! I LOVE IT!

Or that I would have spend my whole saturday afternoon together with my dearest italian friend at a nice coffe place in Haga. Talking for hours without realizing that the sun is already gone.. long time ago. Life is what you make of it. I just happen to LOVE it and tomorrow will my two beloved norweigen friends come to our place and they are staying for a couple of days. The christmas feeling is finally starting to kick in!!!


Love K xx