torsdag 16 december 2010

GIVE ME STRENGTH


I am learning German right now and tomorrow I have my oral exam. The only thing I am thinking about is where on earth is my motivation? I truly wish it was italian I countined to learn. Se il tedesco fosse bello come l´italiano sarebbe molto più facile da imparare! It would be so much easier. I see myself in Italy in the future, at least with one foot. I do not see myself in Germany (even if you never should say never) but still it is a good language to know, I know that. But it is haaaard where is the inspiration... when my thougths already are somewhere else??? On the beach... having a nice little italian breakfirst, caffè and cornetto.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

You can do it!!! Send you all my love and strength from the vasa cellar. Life is in fron of us!!!

Katrin sa...

Haha love the fact that the regards are from vasa cellar!!! And YES the life is certainly in ffront of us!!!